317 New Fireye Control Products from DtiCorp.com
DtiCorp.com is introducing the Fireye HVAC Control Products
View as PDF
June 20, 2009 (FPRC) -- Fort Lauderdale, FL – DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 317 brand new Fireye HVAC Control Products. Fireye (http://www.fireye.com ), is an operating company, within the specialist combustion controls sector of the United Technologies group (UTC). Fireye manufacture leading edge, burner safety control systems and combustion hardware. These systems provide the highest levels of safety integrity and precision control available in the market today. Products are applied across a wide range of commercial and industrial applications, throughout the world. Markets served range from steam raising applications in schools, airports and process plants to multiple fired systems in petrochemical, paper and power utility plants. Specialized hardware provides effortless, energy efficient, reliability from Burner controls systems to flame supervision to supplementary firing and low emission burner operation. Fireye maintains twenty offices worldwide. That means the best people in the flame safeguard and combustion control industry are everywhere, providing quick and responsive service to customers worldwide.
HVAC Solutions from Fireye:
* Flame Safeguard Controls - Fireye provides a variety of flame safeguard and combustion efficiency products to the HVAC market place. The BurnerLogix, Flame Monitor and MicroM families provide safe and reliable light off of packaged burners used on commercial and industrial boilers as well as direct fired make up air units and commercial hot water heaters (BurnerLogix Primary Safety Controls, E110, E210 Flame-Monitor Series, Fireye MicroM Flame Safeguard controls, Fireye Series D10, D20 and D30 burner management controls and FlameWorx II modules).
* Efficiency Controls - NX6100 integrated controllers, Fireye PPC6000 stand-alone parallel position system for all types of liquid or gaseous fuel fired combustion systems, Fireye zirconia oxygen probes, BurnerLogix Z Controls with integrated flame safeguard and boiler control operation and the E340 Boiler Control micro-processor based Boiler Management Systems.
* Flame Scanners - 45uv5-1009 with Self-checking shutter assembly, uv1a3 with Optical range 190-270 nm and 48pt2 low frequency (12-25 Hz) in the infrared range.
* Burner Management Control Systems - BurnerLogix Primary Safety Controls provide full function to basic control for all the application needs (BL-CS1, BL-CS2, BL-CS3, BL-CS4, BL-CS5, BL-CS6, BL-CS7, BL-CS8, BLBLZ-1). The Fireye YZ300 Interlock Annunciator Module provides increased interlock supervision capability of the BurnerLogix System. All interlock messages can be programmed using the YZ300P. The Interlock Annunciator Module connects to any YB110 or ZB110 BurnerLogix chassis/amplifier by means of a cable. (P/N ED580-4, ED580-8).
* Wireless Monitoring System - The inTouch Wireless Monitoring System was developed to communicate directly to customers through the nationwide cellular network, AMPS (Advanced Mobile Phone System), eliminating the need for costly telephone lines.
* Multi-Burner Controls - Fireye provides a variety of flame safeguard controls, flame detection and burner control products to the Industrial Heating market place. The Industrial Flame Monitor and MicroM families provide safe and reliable light off of packaged burners used industrial furnaces and ovens. The FlameWorx II and MB600 families provide independent flame detection for up to 30 burners and an industrial application.
* Integrated Flame Scanners - Fireye provides a variety of flame scanners which accurately detect the presence or absence of flame in a combustion chamber. The scanners include advanced sensors and algorithms that can discriminate it's target burner from adjacent flames in the same combustion chamber. The scanners can be used with all fuel types and burner configurations. The InSight and Phoenix families are integrated designs which include all the appropriate detections and amplification circuity in one compact unit. The Signature Series, 45UV5 and RM4 lines utilize a detached control device away from the burner front. Fireye also provides the SureFire igniter line for the reliable light off of large industrial burners and boilers in various utility applications.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) sells Fireye HVAC Control Products, Flame Monitoring Systems, Honeywell Thermostats, HVAC Controls and accessories. They are keeping in stock various models of Honeywell burner sequence controllers, UV / IR flame detectors, flame signal amplifiers, modutrol motors, pressure switches, pressure & limit controllers, ignition transformers, gas solenoid valves, gas safety shut-off valves and Honeywell actuators.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Honeywell U2 Series Now Certified to KTL Compliance Standards (Wed 7th Jan 15)
DtiCorp.com Is Announcing That Honeywell Is Replacing W7212Axxx with W7220A1000 (Fri 19th Oct 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The Specs For Honeywell LG1093AA24 And EG1033AA01 (Mon 24th Sep 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell YTL9160AR1000 Thermostat Kit (Thu 26th Jul 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell MN7505A2001 Actuator (Mon 23rd Jul 12)
Labor Day Promotion for Homeowners from DtiCorp.com (Sat 29th Aug 09)