9 New Honeywell R7847 Flame Amplifiers from DtiCorp.com
Honeywell R7847A,B Rectification Flame Amplifiers are solid state plug-in amplifiers that respond to a rectified signal from a rectification type flame detector to indicate the presence of flame when used with 7800 SERIES Relay Modules.
View as PDF
September 3, 2010 (FPRC) -- Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 9 New Honeywell R7847 Flame Amplifiers - Honeywell solid state plug-in amplifiers that respond to flame detector inputs to indicate the presence of flame when used with 7800 SERIES relay modules.
- Flame failure response time of 0.8 or 3.0 seconds.
- Flame signal strength ranges from 0.0 to 5.0 Vdc.
- Plug into 7800 relay module through printed circuit board edge connector keyed for proper orientation.
- Flame signal test jacks to measure amplifier flame signal voltage.
- Color-coded labels identify flame detection type. Dynamic Self-Check Amplifier test the detectors and all electronic components in the flame detection system 7800 SERIES relay module locks out on safety shutdown with flame detection system failure.
- Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors (sold separately).
- Flame failure response time of 0.8 or 1 second; or 2.0 or 3.0 seconds, depending on the amplifier and relay module selected.
- Plug-in to 7800 SERIES and R7140 Relay Module through printed circuit board edge connector keyed
for proper orientation.
- Flame signal test jacks measure amplifier flame signal voltage.
- 0.0 to 5.0 Vdc Flame signal strength reading range.
- Color coded label identifies flame detection type:
* Green—rectification. Red—infrared.
* Purple—ultraviolet. Blue—pulsed rectification.
- R7847B, R7848B, R7849B Dynamic Ampli-Check circuitry tests all flame amplifier components 12 times per minute. The 7800 SERIES and R7140 Relay Module locks out on safety shutdown with amplifier failure.
- R7824C, Series 2 or greater and R7847C Series 4 or greater, pulse the shutter when signal of 1.5 Vac
is sensed. Display readings of 0.7 to 2.4 Vdc are common.
- R7824C, R7847C Dynamic Self-Check Rectification Amplifier, R7851C Dynamic Self-Check Optical Flame Amplifier, R7861 Self-Check Ultraviolet Flame Amplifier and R7886A Dynamic Self-Check Ultraviolet Amplifier test the detectors and all electronic components in the flame detection system 12 times per minute. The 7800 SERIES and R7140 Relay Module locks out on safety shutdown with flame detection system failure.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
DtiCorp.com, Honeywell, R7847, Flame Amplifiers, R7847A1025, R7847A1033, R7847A1074, R7847A1082, R7847B1023, R7847B1031, R7847B1064, R7847B1072, R7847C1005
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)