DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 16 Honeywell Direct Coupled Actuators
The Honeywell MS4110, MS7510, MS8110 S10 Series Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are used within heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can drive a variety of quarter-turn, final control elements requiring spring return fail-safe operation.
View as PDF
November 9, 2010 (FPRC) -- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 16 brand new Honeywell Direct Coupled Actuators. The Honeywell MS4110, MS7510, MS8110 S10 Series Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are used within heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can drive a variety of quarter-turn, final control elements requiring spring return fail-safe operation.
- Brushless DC submotor with electronic stall protection for floating/modulating models.
- Brush DC submotor with electronic stall protection for 2-position models.
- Self-centering shaft adapter (shaft coupling) for wide range of shaft sizes.
- Models available for use with two-position, single pole single throw (spst), line- (Series 40) or low- (Series 80) voltage controls.
- Models available for use with floating or switched single-pole, double-throw (spdt) (Series 60) controls.
- Models available for use with proportional current or voltage (Series 70) controls.
- Models available with combined floating/modulating control in a single device.
- Models available with adjustable zero and span.
- Models available with line-voltage internal end switches.
- Access cover to facilitate connectivity.
- Metal housing with built-in mechanical end limits.
- Spring return direction field-selectable.
- Shaft position indicator and scale.
- Manual winding capability with locking function.
- UL (cUL) listed and CE compliant.
- All Models are plenum-rated per UL873.
- Field wiring 14 to 22 AWG (2.0 to 0.344 mm sq) to screw terminals, located under the removable access cover.
- Stroke: 95° ±3°, mechanically limited.
- Modulating (Series 70) or Floating (Series 60); controlled by selector switch.
- Input Impedance: 95K ohms minimum.
- Feedback Signal: 0 or 2-10 Vdc;
- Ambient: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C).
- Shipping and Storage: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C).
- Design Life (at Rated Voltage):
- Two-position models: 50,000 full stroke cycles; 50,000 full stroke spring returns.
- Floating and Modulating models: 60,000 full stroke cycles; 1,500,000 repositions; 60,000 full
stroke spring returns.
- Environmental Protection Ratings: NEMA2 (US Models) or IP54 (European Models) when mounted.
- Approvals: UL/cUL, UL873 Plenum Rating, File No. E4436; Guide No. XAPX, CE, C-TICK.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)