DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 10 Honeywell DS06 Pressure Regulating Valves
Honeywell DS06 Pressure Regulating Valve - High quality pressure regulating valve that maintains a constant outlet pressure over a wide range of inlet supply pressures. Includes calibrated outlet pressure set dial that allows outlet pressure adjustments without the use of a gauge in most applications, easy DialSet Adjustment (no gauge required).
View as PDF
January 3, 2011 (FPRC) -- Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 10 Honeywell DS06 Pressure Regulating Valves. The Honeywell DS06D,G Dial Set is a balanced, direct acting pressure-regulating valve. It provides constant downstream pressure regardless of varying inlet pressures and downstream flow demands. The spring force holds the valve in the open position until downstream pressure, sensed by a port, is sufficient to press on the underside of the diaphragm and close the valve. As downstream pressure drops due to demand, the force on the diaphragm is reduced and the valve opens. Adjustment is made by manually turning the adjustment knob clockwise to increase the spring force and require a higher downstream pressure to close the valve. Similarly, reducing the spring force lowers the outlet set pressure. A factory-calibrated dial is built into the adjustment mechanism to allow outlet pressure (under no flow condition) to be set without a gauge. A lock screw maintains the setting. A black plastic cover is provided for additional protection. When the outlet pressure is set, the DS06D,G automatically regulates to maintain the downstream pressure.
- Ideally suited for potable water and irrigation applications requiring accurate regulation.
- Wide outlet pressure range, high inlet pressure, and compact design allow flexibility in installation and application.
- Calibrated outlet pressure set dial that allows outlet pressure adjustments without the use of a gauge in most applications.
- Non-corroding unitized cartridge contains all working parts and is easily replaceable.
- Includes built-in strainer and thermal bypass.
- Balanced seat construction provides superior pressure regulation.
- Gauge tapped.
- Body: Bronze.
- Internal Parts: Stainless steel, NBR, and engineered plastics.
- Regulator Mechanism: Fabric reinforced diaphragm.
- Thermal Bypass Relief: Integral thermal bypass relief mechanism on all models.
- Seat Design: Balanced single seat.
- Inlet Pressure (Maximum): 400 psi.
- Reduced Pressure Range: 15 to 130 psi (all models).
- Outlet Pressure: Factory set at 60 psi.
- Dial Calibration: ±4 psi.
- Differential: 14 psi minimum (for optimum regulation).
- Reduced Ratio: 10:1 maximum.
- Temperature (Maximum): 180° F (82° C).
- Ambient Temperature Range: 33° F to 140° F (1° C to 60° C).
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1-1/2 and 2 in.
- Connections: All models have internal NPT on inlet and outlet and external union connection on inlet and outlet. Single and Double Union Sweat and Thread models.
- Strainer Screen Size: 0.040 in. (1.0 mm), equivalent to 18 mesh.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Send an email to Julian Arhire of DtiCorp.com
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products (Thu 14th Jun 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell VFD Core Products (Fri 2nd Mar 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell ML4115A1009 Actuator (Wed 8th Feb 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell L7224R1000 Oil Electronic Aquastat Controller (Fri 27th Jan 12)
10 New Honeywell V5013 Mixing And Diverting Valves From DtiCorp.com (Tue 17th Jan 12)
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 11 New Honeywell V5442 Residential Heating Valves (Thu 29th Dec 11)