CertExams.com Releases Juniper Network Simulator Update
CertExams.com, a leader in providing network simulators for various professional certs, released a thoroughly revised version of its Juniper Network Simulator.
View as PDF
March 10, 2012 (FPRC) -- CertExams.com, a leading network simulation software provider, today announced a major revision to their JNetSim™ JUNOS Simulator, for candidates preparing for various Juniper JNCIA certifications.
The new features include ability to resize the screen for compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8 Operating Systems. Labs have been added to support multi protocols route transfer from one protocol to another. For improved usability, several new labs have been added in the area of Juniper switching.
Juniper Network Simulator enables users to have a hand-on experience of real world Juniper labs environment by creating a virtual network of Juniper Routers and Switches. It enables a thorough testing and a hands-on learning experience without needing to buy expensive equipment.
The advantages of using JNetSim JUNOS network simulator include the following:
- Router and switch labs exercises for hands-on practice.
- Simulate Junier® J-Series and M-Series (M7i, M10i) routers and Juniper EX2200, EX3200, and other switches
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, sonet, and Gigabit
- Detailed Lab Manual provided.
- Support for 200+ router and switch commands.
- Labs for switches and routers included.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support short form commands is provided. You can type short form commands in JNetSim JUNOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The new features incorporated in the recent revision include the following:
- Network designer that enables candidates to design their own networks using EX Series switches, in addition to J-series, and M-series routers,
- Lab manual has been thoroughly revised and new labs in the areas of VLANs, STP, and PoE have been included,
- Real time licensing using program interface has been updated to supported non-English Locale
The website offers exam simulators and network simulators for Cisco CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, CompTIA practice tests, and others. The network simulators offered by CertExams.com include CCNA netsim with designer, Juniper netsim with designer. Switch simulator for JUNOS/IOS operating systems is also available.
About Anand Software and Training Private Limited:
Founded in 2002, Anand Software and Training offers website development, exam simulators, and network simulation software for candidates preparing for IT certifications. The exam simulators offered include A+, Network+, CCNA, CCENT, and SCJP.
Send an email to Vijay of Anand Software and Training
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Simexams.com Releases Computer Based Exam Software (Wed 12th Feb 20)
Certexams.com CCNA Practice Tests for 200-125 (Thu 30th Jan 20)
SimulationExams.com Releases New Comptia A+ Core Practice Tests (Mon 10th Jun 19)
CertExams.com Updates CCNA NetSim with More Features and Devices (Wed 13th Mar 19)
TutorialsWeb.com Re-designed to be a Fully Responsive Website (Sat 15th Sep 18)
CertExams.com Updates Network+ LabSim (Tue 7th Aug 18)