Mold Expert Phillip Fry Launches Mold Victim Rights Association To Help Individuals Sickened By Mold
Mold expert Phillip Fry announces the Mold Victim Rights Association to assist mold-exposed individuals whose health has been harmed by an employer, landlord, real estate seller, new home builder, lender, insurance company, or mold remediation company.
View as PDF
May 16, 2013 (FPRC) -- Mesa, Arizona. Mold consultant Phillip Fry has launched the nationwide Mold Victim Rights Association to help mold victims improve their health, plus find and remove toxic mold infestations in their homes and workplaces.
People become mold victims by---
●Working in a moldy workplace;
●Renting a moldy house or apartment;
●Living in a moldy home purchased from a seller or new home builder who failed to disclose known mold infestations;
●Making mortgage payments to a lender for a moldy house, commercial building, or public building;
●Being unable to pay for needed mold remediation because the property insurance company has wrongfully denied a water or mold damage insurance claim; and
● Living or working in a moldy house or building that was improperly or incompletely mold remediated by a mold remediation company.
Working or living in a mold-contaminated home or building can cause over one hundred major illnesses and medical problems. Read about the health and medical consequences of being exposed to elevated levels of indoor toxic mold on the home page of www.moldinspector.com.
The Mold Victim Rights Association (MVRA) helps its mold victim members in four innovative and major ways:
1. Expert and affordable mold inspection, testing, and remediation by qualified and MVRA-recommended Certified Environmental Hygienists, Certified Mold Inspectors, and Certified Mold Remediators to investigate, document, and remediate any mold infestation that may be hidden inside the walls, ceilings, floors, heating/cooling equipment and ducts, crawl space, basement, or attic of a workplace or residence owned and/or occupied by a MVRA member. Visit www.certifiedmoldinspectors.com and www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
2. Mold Health Warning Letter from the MVRA via certified US postal mail and/or email to inform the responsible employer, landlord, real estate seller, new home builder, lender, insurance company, or mold remediation company about the mold health risks of the mold inspected and tested property, and to request that the responsible party promptly do professional, safe, and effective mold removal and mold remediation of any discovered and documented indoor mold risks uncovered and documented through in depth mold inspection and testing.
In addition, the warning letter can request that the responsible party reimburse the MVRA memberís mold-related health expenses, lost wages due to illness, mold decontamination of the Memberís personal property, and the storage and moving of the memberís furniture and other personal property.
3. National Mold Offender Registry. If an employer, landlord, real estate seller, new home builder, lender, insurance company, or mold remediation company responsible for a MVRA member-owned or occupied home or building that has documented elevated levels of indoor mold, and, further, if that responsible party fails to do and complete safe and effective mold removal and remediation to the satisfaction of the MVRA and its member within thirty days after the receipt of the warning letter, the MVRA will enter the mold offender and the moldy property into the MVRA National Mold Offender Registry on its website www.moldvictimrights.com.
4. MVRA Group Legal Plan. The MVRA has established a group legal plan with mold-oriented plan attorneys to provide assistance to members when a mold offender fails to do and complete safe and effective mold removal and remediation of the memberís owned or occupied house or other building, and/or fails to provide reimbursement for the memberís mold-related health expenses, lost wages due to illness, mold decontamination of the memberís personal property, and storage and moving expenses.
For additional MVRA information, or to join the MVRA, please phone Phillip Fry, MVRA executive director, 1-480-310-7970 or 1-480-217-7173, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send an email to Phillip Fry of Environmental Hygienists
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Environmental Hygienists Release New Set of Steps for Toxic Mold Removal (Tue 7th May 13)
Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations (Sun 28th Apr 13)
Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada. (Sun 28th Apr 13)
Mold Inspectors Recommend Mold Inspection Prior To Purchase of Homes and Buildings in Asia (Thu 11th Apr 13)
Taylor Moldmen Now Offer Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal for Properties in Cebu and Visayas, Philippines (Thu 28th Mar 13)