NEW Book ! Release of “The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan”
A Second eBook by Philippe Huysveld (Global Business & Management Consulting)
View as PDF
October 18, 2014 (FPRC) --
This book is targeted at business executives of companies:
• approaching the Japanese Market,
• reviewing their options in terms of Japan Entry Strategy,
• already exporting to Japan (Indirect Sales) or,
• already established and doing business in Japan (Direct Sales).
In this book, we show:
• That the Japanese Market is a great market to approach and that, provided the right methodology and marketing mix, there are great opportunities to seize in the long-term for foreign (EU) companies.
• That it is necessary to get familiar with cross-cultural differences and to understand better your Japanese clients, their country, their culture and their business system.
• How to market your products or services in Japan (B2C and B2B Marketing Guidelines).
• Which Entry Strategies are available to foreign companies to choose from and guidelines for selection.
The eBook is available now for sale on the following e-commerce sites:
1) on LULU.COM:
2) on YOUSCRIBE.COM:
3) on AMAZON / Kindle (worldwide): http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00MV1R65S
4) on KOBO Books: http://store.kobobooks.com/fr-FR/ebook/the-ultimate-survival-guide-for-business-in-japan
5) on RAKUTEN Books: http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/daf17a429ae73596909c643fa9133777/
6) on IBOOK/ITUNES (Apple): https://itunes.apple.com/fr/book/ultimate-survival-guide-for/id913210381?mt=11
7) on BARNES & NOBLE (NOOK Books):
8) on Google Play:
ALSO FROM THE SAME AUTHOR:
The second edition of the eBook “Lecture Economique de l’Histoire du Japon” (in French) is intended for students studying Japanese language or commerce , as well as for the motivated reader interested in the History and the Economy of Japan.
In 2014, Japan is at the crossroads of many challenges, which are discussed briefly at the end of the book. Two years after the deadly "Tsunami" in the " Tohoku " area, what is the status of the Reconstruction Process ? Following the Fukushima accident , will Nuclear Power be replaced by Renewable Energies ? The Japanese population is aging terribly and the birth rate is very low, so, how will the country solve this? By re-thinking the lifetime employment system and promoting labour of women, youth and seniors ? Is Japan still an Innovative country? What is the country doing to protect the Environment ? What is Japan's interest in participating in the creation of Trade Mega- Blocks such as TPP and others? All these topics are hot, Economic History being written nowadays.
Preparing a course on the History of the Japanese Economy, the author realized that there were plenty of books on the History of Japan in general as well as on the country's Economy , especially after 1945, but very few recent books focusing on the purely Economic approach of the whole History of Japan. No doubts about, the relevance of this book.
It is available for sale on the same sites:
1) LULU.COM: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/lecture-economique-de-lhistoire-du-japon/ebook/product-21602718.html
2) YOUSCRIBE.COM: http://www.youscribe.com/catalogue/livres/ressources-professionnelles/gestion-et-management/lecture-economique-de-l-histoire-du-japon-2489233
3) AMAZON / Kindle (worldwide):
4) KOBO: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/lecture-economique-de-l-histoire-du-japon
5) on RAKUTEN Books using the following link: http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/22794ce2ce563e26881e5256144647c4/
6) on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Philippe_Huysveld_Lecture_Economique_de_l_Histoire?id=2fm2BAAAQBAJ&hl=fr
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
With a double Engineering and Business background, holder of a MBA from Kyoto University, after 15 years+ as a Senior Executive, Philippe Huysveld is now a Business & Management Consultant. Founder of GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting at www.gbmc.biz), with extensive Marketing & Business Development experience in Japan and in Europe, his major business domain is Europe-Japan Consulting.
Besides Consulting, Philippe Huysveld has lectured on « The History of the Japanese Economy » and on « Social Structures of Japan » at the Cergy-Pontoise University (in Paris area), within the Master Program in Languages and International Trade - Japanese Markets option. As a cross-cultural trainer, he also gives seminars/ conferences about Japan, as well as animates workshops on « Business Relations with Japan » in Business Schools, such as the Vesalius College in Brussels.
Philippe Huysveld (GBMC): firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gbmc.biz
Send an email to Philippe Huysveld of GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting)
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Japan Books - Philippe Huysveld (GBMC) - < Japan Series > (Wed 3rd Jan 18)
Release of GBMC’s Fifth (e)Book: 'Mastering Japan Business' (Sat 23rd Sep 17)
Third edition of the (e)Book 'The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan' (Thu 8th Jun 17)
Sortie d’un nouveau livre: “MOSAICA JAPONICA - Lecture Culturelle du Japon socio-économique” (Sun 23rd Apr 17)