TutorialsWeb.com Website Update
Tutorialsweb.com has recently been updated to include new category of tutorials on computer certifications.
View as PDF
February 16, 2015 (FPRC) -- The website TutorialsWeb has been updated thoroughly. The new features include the following:
1. Certification Notes: Study notes has been added for Cisco, CompTIA, and other certification exams.
2. Top navigation with a drop down menu. The top menu is divided into 6 major categories. These include Certification Notes, Electronic Assembly, Satellite Communications, Computer Networking, RF Test and Measurement, and Software. Users will be able to browse through different categories and view the tutorials available.
3. Tools menu: Free tools include Satellite Link Budget Calculator, Satellite Look Angle Calculator, and RF tools and calculators.
3. Featured articles: New featured articles have been added A+ Essentials Notes, CCNA Study Notes, and others.
4. New articles: The home page displays new articles that have recently been added to the website in the New articles section. IP v6 Tutorials, Microsoft VB.NET – Drag-n-Drop Program, and Satellite phones tutorial have been added recently.
The website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) extensively. It has also been checked for compliance with major Internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Opera, and Google Chrome.
Additionally, each article has been laid out such that the navigation within the article is easy. Path to each page of the website with respect to the Home page has been given so that users landing on any page will immediately know the location of the page with respect to the rest of the website.
The articles that are currently available on the website include A+ study notes, CCNA study notes, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and Components, Reliability Engineering, Satellite Communications, Satellite Link Budgeting, Computer Networking, .NET development, and others.
More new articles are included from time to time. Please visit Tutorialsweb.com and leave your comments.
Send an email to Vijay of Anand Software and Training
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Simexams.com Releases Computer Based Exam Software (Wed 12th Feb 20)
Certexams.com CCNA Practice Tests for 200-125 (Thu 30th Jan 20)
SimulationExams.com Releases New Comptia A+ Core Practice Tests (Mon 10th Jun 19)
CertExams.com Updates CCNA NetSim with More Features and Devices (Wed 13th Mar 19)
TutorialsWeb.com Re-designed to be a Fully Responsive Website (Sat 15th Sep 18)
CertExams.com Updates Network+ LabSim (Tue 7th Aug 18)