Buyers Are Losing out on Their Dream Homes in Essex, Says Balgores Property Group
Buyers are losing out on their dream homes in Essex, as demand continues to exceed supply, according to leading local estate agents Balgores Property Group.
View as PDF
August 19, 2015 (FPRC) --
Buyers in Chelmsford have seen the largest drop in the number of properties for sale, down by 36% year on year, followed by Romford (-32%), Hornchurch (-22%) and Upminster (-21%).
Balgores’ research also shows that properties are selling in Romford in just five days, while in South Woodham it is taking seven days and in Hornchurch 11 days. Martin Gibbon, a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents and Group Director of Balgores Property Group comments:
“We have seen so many buyers bitterly disappointed that they have missed out on a property because they could not move quickly enough. Throughout the whole of Essex, properties are selling very quickly and we haven’t seen anything like this in many years.
“Unless buyers are in a good position to purchase a property, they will not be able to compete with those that are. In this current market, most vendors are accepting offers from buyers who have already sold their home and who are financially and legally prepared.
“My advice to buyers is make sure they are in a good position to move with an agreed sale on their property, a mortgage agreed in principle and a conveyancer instructed. To help buyers secure their dream property, we have launched a VIP Buyers.”
Balgores VIP Buyers Club members have a host of benefits including.
- Phone call before new properties go on to the open market
- Experienced in-house Mortgage Advisers
- Free Movers Protection
- Quality in-house conveyancing
- Chauffeured viewings
- Discounted commission rates
- Free interior design consultation
For further information, please visit http://ww.balgoresproperty.co.uk.
- Ends -
Notes to Editor:
• Balgores Property Group has seven sales offices in Basildon, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Hornchurch, Romford, Upminster, South Woodham Ferrers and Gravesend
• Balgores Property Group also has a property management office servicing its large lettings division.
• Balgores Property Group is an independent, family-owned business
• Balgores Property Group specialises in property sales, lettings, mortgages and financial services
Send an email to Karen Hughes of Balgores Property Group
0203 755 5153
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Crondon Park Named As ‘Best Countryside Wedding Venue’ in The British Wedding Awards 2019 (Wed 27th Feb 19)
Objective It Develop New Broadcasting App Called SMARTbrief (Wed 11th Apr 18)
Win a £3,720 limited-edition Omega Seamaster Diver 300M with Luxe Watches (Tue 24th Oct 17)
Pest ID Awarded the Prestigious Confederation of European Pest Control Associations Certification (CEPA) (Wed 13th Sep 17)
Objective IT Announces Development of Web-based Sales Database (Wed 25th Jan 17)
Small Business Saturday tour bus to visit Chocolate Buddha next month in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex (Wed 9th Nov 16)