Third edition of the (e)Book 'The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan'
The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan
by Philippe Huysveld
'Japan Series': Book/Livre II
View as PDF
June 7, 2017 (FPRC) -- The first edition of this book was released under digital format (eBook) in 2014. In 2015, a second edition of the eBook was released, containing, besides minor changes here and there, two important additions: Chapter VII about 'the Japanese Consumer Mindset' and Chapter XI about '3 Keys for Success in Japan'. In 2017, the third edition is being released with a new Table of Contents and a revision of Chapter XI, becoming '5 Keys for Success in Japan'.
This book is targeted at business executives of companies:
* approaching the Japanese Market,
* reviewing their options in terms of Japan Entry Strategy,
* already exporting to Japan (Indirect Sales) or,
* already established and doing business in Japan (Direct Sales).
In this book, we show:
* That the Japanese Market is a great market to approach and that, provided the right methodology and marketing mix, there are great opportunities to seize in the long-term for foreign companies.
* That it is necessary to get familiar with cross-cultural differences and to understand better your Japanese clients, their country, their culture and their business system.
* How to market your products or services in Japan (B2C and B2B Marketing Guidelines).
* Which Entry Strategies are available to foreign companies to choose from and guidelines for selection.'
The 156 pages eBook is available for sale right now from the following e-commerce platforms:
- Lulu.com: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/the-ultimate-survival-guide-for-business-in-japan/ebook/product-22659109.html
- KOBO: https://store.kobobooks.com/fr-FR/ebook/the-ultimate-survival-guide-for-business-in-japan
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Philippe_Huysveld_The_Ultimate_Survival_Guide_for_?id=-ty1BAAAQBAJ&hl=fr
- Rakuten: http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/daf17a429ae73596909c643fa9133777/
- FNAC.com: http://www4.fnac.com/livre-numerique/a7649811/Philippe-Huysveld-The-Ultimate-Survival-Guide-for-Business-in-Japan#FORMAT=ePub
The 90 pages (A4 format) Paperback version is available for sale right now from the following e-commerce platforms:
- Lulu.com: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/the-ultimate-survival-guide-for-business-in-japan-couverture-souple/paperback/product-23090572.html
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
With a double Engineering and Business background, holder of a MBA from Kyoto University, after 15 years+ as a Senior Executive, Philippe Huysveld is now a Business & Management Consultant. Founder of GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting), speaking Japanese, his main domain of business is Europe-Japan Consulting.
Philippe Huysveld is an (Independent) Japan Expert registered as such at the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation (http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/support/huysveld-philippe), for which he has written various Market Reports about Business in Japan and in Europe.
In addition to Consulting, he has lectured on «The History of the Japanese Economy» and on «Social Structures of Japan» at the Cergy-Pontoise University (in the Paris area), within the Master Program in Languages and International Trade – Japanese Markets option.
As a cross-cultural trainer, Philippe Huysveld also gives seminars/conferences about Japan, as well as leading workshops on «Business Relations with Japan», for various European Economic Agencies or in Business Schools, such as the Vesalius College in Brussels.
Besides various papers and reports about Japan and the Europe-Japan relations, he is also the author of the following three (e)Books:
- Lecture Economique de l'Histoire du Japon, Lulu.com/KOBO/Google Play & Amazon, 3rd edition, February 2017 (137 pages eBook)
(Internet Link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/lecture-economique-de-lhistoire-du-japon/ebook/product-21602718.html#productDetails)
- MOSAICA JAPONICA: Lecture Culturelle du Japon socio-économique, Lulu.com/KOBO/Google Play/Youscribe & Amazon, 2nd edition, February 2017 (182 pages eBook) (Internet Link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/mosaica-japonica-lecture-culturelle-du-japon-socio-économique/ebook/product-22618905.html)
- Chronique du Japon des Années 90, Lulu.com/KOBO/Google Play & Amazon, 1st edition, February 2017 (182 pages eBook)
(Lien Internet : http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/chronique-du-japon-des-annÃ©es-90/ebook/product-23072942.html)
Contact : email@example.com, www.gbmc.biz, www.gbmc-blog.biz
Send an email to Philippe Huysveld of GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting)
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Japan Books - Philippe Huysveld (GBMC) - < Japan Series > (Wed 3rd Jan 18)
Release of GBMC’s Fifth (e)Book: 'Mastering Japan Business' (Sat 23rd Sep 17)
Sortie d’un nouveau livre: “MOSAICA JAPONICA - Lecture Culturelle du Japon socio-économique” (Sun 23rd Apr 17)
NEW Book ! Release of “The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan” (Sat 18th Oct 14)