Release of GBMC’s Fifth (e)Book: 'Mastering Japan Business'
A reference Book for non-Japanese executives about 'How to do business in Japan'!
View as PDF
September 23, 2017 (FPRC) -- Mastering Japan Business is a reference Book for non-Japanese executives about 'How to do business in Japan'!
This book, by Philippe Huysveld of GBMC, is targeted at business executives of companies:
* approaching the Japanese Market,
* reviewing their options in terms of Japan Entry Strategy,
* already exporting to Japan (Indirect Sales) or,
* already established and doing business in Japan (Direct Sales).
Here, I do not focus on the cross-cultural side of things (please check my other books for that) but I rather cover in details the business side of things in Japan.
First, I give the reader some insight into selected markets in Japan, as well B2C as B2B.
Second, I show how to adapt to the local specificities, Industry by Industry, and I give some tips and guidelines for building a successful (B2C and B2B) Marketing Mix in Japan.
Third, I introduce and analyse the various Entry Strategies available to foreign companies keen on developing their business in Japan.
The 195 pages eBook is available for sale right now from the following e-commerce platforms:
- Lulu.com: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/mastering-japan-business/ebook/product-23334311.html
- Amazon.fr: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B075MRTNLK
- KOBO: https://www.kobo.com/fr/en/ebook/mastering-japan-business
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=sM41DwAAQBAJ
- iBookstore: TBA soon
- Rakuten: http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/6e4659f82533305fb5696fb72f117dc9/
- FNAC.com: https://www.fnac.com/livre-numerique/a11030589/Philippe-Huysveld-Mastering-Japan-Business?omnsearchpos=1#FORMAT=ePub
The 134 pages (A4 format) Paperback version is available for sale right now from the following e-commerce platforms:
- Lulu.com: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/mastering-japan-business-couverture-souple/paperback/product-23336898.html
- Amazon.fr: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/154978501X?ref_=pe_870760_150889320&ref_=nav_signin&
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
With a double Engineering and Business background, holder of a MBA from Kyoto University, after 15 years+ as a Senior Executive, Philippe Huysveld is now a Business & Management Consultant. Founder of GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting), speaking Japanese, his main domain of business is Europe-Japan Consulting.
Philippe Huysveld is an (Independent) Japan Expert registered as such at the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation (http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/support/huysveld-philippe), for which he has written various Market Reports about Business in Japan and in Europe.
In addition to Consulting, he has lectured on «The History of the Japanese Economy» and on «Social Structures of Japan» at the Cergy-Pontoise University (in the Paris area), within the Master Program in Languages and International Trade – Japanese Markets option.
As a speaker and cross-cultural trainer, Philippe Huysveld also gives seminars/conferences about Japan, as well as leading workshops on «Business Relations with Japan», for various European Economic Agencies or in Business Schools, such as the Vesalius College in Brussels.
Besides various papers and reports about Japan and the Europe-Japan relations, he is also the author of the following four (e)Books:
- Lecture Economique de l’Histoire du Japon, Lulu.com/KOBO/Google Play & Amazon, 3rd edition, February 2017 (137 pages eBook) (Internet Link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/lecture-economique-de-lhistoire-du-japon/ebook/product-21602718.html#productDetails)
- The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan, Lulu/KOBO/Google Play/ iBook store & Amazon, 2nd edition, May 2015 (156 pages eBook) (Internet Link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/the-ultimate-survival-guide-for-business-in-japan/ebook/product-21774196.html)
- MOSAICA JAPONICA: Lecture Culturelle du Japon socio-économique, Lulu.com/KOBO/Google Play & Amazon, 2nd edition, February 2017 (182 pages eBook) (Internet Link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/mosaica-japonica-lecture-culturelle-du-japon-socio-économique/ebook/product-22618905.html)
- Chronique du Japon des Années 90, Lulu.com/KOBO/Google Play & Amazon, 1st edition, February 2017 (182 pages eBook) (Internet Link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/philippe-huysveld/chronique-du-japon-des-annÃ©es-90/ebook/product-23072942.html)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gbmc.biz, www.gbmc-blog.biz
Send an email to Philippe Huysveld of GBMC (Global Business & Management Consulting)
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
Japan Books - Philippe Huysveld (GBMC) - < Japan Series > (Wed 3rd Jan 18)
Third edition of the (e)Book 'The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan' (Thu 8th Jun 17)
Sortie d’un nouveau livre: “MOSAICA JAPONICA - Lecture Culturelle du Japon socio-économique” (Sun 23rd Apr 17)
NEW Book ! Release of “The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan” (Sat 18th Oct 14)