The Museum Outlet Announces Launch of Android App on Google Play Store
The Museum Outlet announces the launch of its Android app on Google Play Store. Buy paintings, sculpture, wall décor, jewelry, gift items
The Museum Outlet announces the launch of its Android app on Google Play Store. Buy paintings, sculpture, wall décor, jewelry, gift items on the go
The Museum Outlet (USA), based at 125 Coolidge Avenue, Watertown, MA 02472, USA, takes immense pride in announcing the launch of its Android app on Google Play Store in the second week of July, 2017. The app is designed to help art lovers, buyers and collectors browse different forms of art on an easily navigable interface to make quick purchases. From paintings and sculpture pieces by renowned artists to museum jewelry, antique pieces, wall décor, home and fashion accessories, and thousands of other coveted products – this app has it all.
What will The Museum Outlet Android App Showcase?
According to Mr. Karan Jain, CEO and founder of The Museum Outlet “As exclusive licensees for nearly a decade to New York City's prestigious Metropolitan Museum of Art, we lead the Indian market of museum artwork reproduction, and set benchmarked standards for worldwide affordable art sales.” The much-awaited launch of the TMO will showcase the association of the reputed online art shop with different museums, craftsmen, artisans and art associations through a vast collection of adaptations and original products. Buyers can check out the art pieces, gift items and home-based products on the go before freezing their buys online.
Features of TMO Android App Downloaded from Google Play Store
* The app will offer prior and in-depth knowledge about various art events, exhibitions, artists, craftsmen and art pieces via sound visuals and clearly written textual matter.
* All kinds of wall paintings for sale, antique and museum jewelry, wall décor, glassware, and gift items can be purchased through this app with the help of secure payment gateways.
* Be it wall décor bracketed as Abstract & Cubism art, Art Nouveau & Pointillism, Renaissance, Impressionism, Indian Art, Modern Art, Hudson River School Art, or any other school of art, the TMO app depicts it all.
* Buyers can access high-quality museum bestseller jewelry belonging to different eras after ascertaining the features of the pieces of their choice.
* Artwork, paintings, sculpted items, vases, glassware, wall décor and all other art forms can be browsed as per clearly defined categories and saved for later viewing and purchase.
Key Benefits of using The Museum Outlet Android App
Once the TMO app is formally launched on Google Play Store, art buyers and collectors can buy Indian paintings online with just a few swipes.
The high-resolution graphics and pictures of products are well-conceived and designed to make the buying process easier than ever.
The designers of the app have conceptualized different categories of products to help buyers get to the item searched by them with minimal efforts.
The app has been tested thoroughly and is known to provide seamless and satisfactory user experiences.
The responsive TMO app connects shoppers to art experts and artisans to help them search the products they’ll love to get home. "We have a mobile-friendly site and most of our traffic and business comes from it. We are ready to launch our Android app very soon," Mr. Jain said.
He also informed that TMO had seen rapid growth recently and was expecting much higher traffic in the coming months.
With most orders coming from domestic markets, and to a large extent from end users in international markets, the transition from offline marketing to online sales strategies is a progressive step for The Museum Outlet.
Download The Museum Outlet App here (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themuseumoutlet&hl=en)
Send an email to Karan Jain of The Museum Outlet
(347) 826 1785