Get ready for the office party season: Top 10 best selling bow ties
Britain’s leading online tie retailer http://www.tiewarehouse.co.uk has revealed the UK’s top 10 best selling bow ties, ready for the office Christmas party season.
October 30, 2006 (FPRC) -- THE pressure’s on for men all over the UK this Christmas – will they look their best at this year’s office party?
They will, with help from Britain’s leading online tie retailer http://www.tiewarehouse.co.uk.
It has revealed the UK’s top 10 best selling bow ties, ready for the annual dusting off of dinner jackets everywhere.
Tie Warehouse’s Gary Baker said men seem to get braver with their formal nightwear.
He said: "Most of the ties we sell for daytime wear are sensible – stylish pastel colours and stripes. But when it comes to a dickie to go with their DJ, men seem to let loose a lot more."
The top 10 best selling bow ties are:
10 Black & white checked bow tie
9 Coloured polka silk bow tie
8 Black & white polka silk bow tie
7 Dice bow tie
6 Music notes white bow tie
5 Self-tie pink purple dot silk bow tie
4 Green frogs self-tie bow tie
3 Christmas gifts bow tie
2 Jean beans bow tie
1 Plain pink bow tie
Gary added: "If your boss always turns up to the office party in a dull pure black bow tie, buying him a more exciting bow tie would be a great way to suck up this Christmas!"
NOTES TO EDITORS
• Versions of these photos are available for download from http://www.tiewarehouse.co.uk/index.php?cPath=27
• Please feel free to publish them in print or online in relation to this story
• High quality versions of these pictures are available on request
• Gary Baker is available for interview. Call 0800 197 4254. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full press resources including images, logos and screenshots, are also available online at http://www.tiewarehouse.co.uk/press
Send an email to Gary Baker of Tie Warehouse
0800 197 4254