Ground Breaking Farmland Investment Yields 16.2pc
GreenWorld BVI’s farmland investment in Africa allows individuals the same opportunities as institutional investors. The farmland investment pays high current income with Substantial Upside in Capital Value of the land.
View as PDF
January 11, 2012 (FPRC) -- Boutique alternative investment consultancy GreenWorld BVI announced that its African Farmland Investment recently paid out its first yearly dividend of 16.2pc, stunning the investment community.
Josh Cohne, Partner at GreenWorld, stated, "The success of this investment is a fine statement of the value of direct farmland investments for individual investors. We have found that most retail investors with whom we speak are not aware that alternative investments such as forestry and farmland are available to them. We are keen to take the lead in alerting individuals that these opportunities do indeed exist."
Cohne added that farmland investment had the following advantages for retail investors:
1. Farmland provides diversification as it is not correlated to assets such as global stocks.
2. High current income when interest rates for traditional savings accounts are close to zero.
3. An excellent inflation hedge as central banks inevitably turn to additional printing of money in response to the global financial crisis and a possible break-up of the Eurozone.
4. Excellent medium to long-term prospects for increase in capital value due to the continued high prices of agricultural commodities.
Cohn noted that all of its farmland investments targeted individual investors with minimum investment requirements as low as GBP1,950 (approximately US$3,200). All offerings are also SIPP eligible for UK citizens as well.
Green World currently offers the following alternative investments to individual investors:
• Timber Investments
• Farmland Investments
• Renewable Energy Investments
• Low Carbon Ethical Investments
• International Property Investments
Send an email to Josh Cohne of GreenWorld BVI
Recent Press Releases By The Same User
GreenWorld BVI Releases Overview on Advantages of Farmland Investments (Fri 17th Feb 12)
GreenWorld BVI Brings Australian Farmland Investment to the Retail Market (Tue 22nd Nov 11)
Top Investor Jeremy Grantham Recommends Farmland and Timber Investments for the Long-term (Wed 16th Nov 11)
New Business Makes Green Investing Easy (Thu 27th Oct 11)
GreenWorld (BVI) Offers Renewable Energy Investment to the Retail Market (Mon 18th Jul 11)