Aspiring Minds Announces Second List of Colleges for National Employability Awards 2015
Aspiring Minds announced second list of winners of National Employability Awards for 2015 session in India.
New Delhi, September 24, 2014 (FPRC) -- Aspiring Minds has announced the second list of colleges to be awarded the National Employability Award 2015 for being among the Top 10% engineering campuses nationally or in their respective state. The awards started in 2012 by Aspiring Minds, are the only awards given on the basis of actual performance of students on a standardized test and not on the basis of superficial factors like infrastructure, faculty etc. Through these awards Aspiring Minds felicitates the colleges which are in the lead on the basis of scores of their final year students on AMCAT, India's Largest Employability Test.
Engineering colleges awarded National Employability Award for being among the top 10% campuses nationally
• Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi
• Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Delhi
• College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra
• Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, Telangana
• Shiv Nadar University, Uttar Pradesh
Engineering colleges awarded National Employability Award for being among the top 10% campuses in their state
• CVR College of Engineering, Telangana
• Dehradun Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand
• Galgotia's College of Engineering & Technology, Uttar Pradesh
• Gayathri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh
• GITAM University, Andhra Pradesh
• Jeppiaar Engineering College (JEC), Tamil Nadu
• KL University, Andhra Pradesh
• Krishna Institute of Engineering And Technology, Uttar Pradesh
• Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Uttar Pradesh
• Punjabi University, Punjab
• VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Andhra Pradesh
About Aspiring Minds:
Aspiring Minds is India’s leading employability solutions company, headquartered in Gurgaon. Aspiring Minds offers scientific assessments with an innovative large-scale sourcing model analogous to a GRE-for-job concept. The state-of-the-art assessment tools developed by Aspiring Minds have been used across industry verticals to help recruit the right people, develop profile-wise employability benchmarks and assess workforce health.
Aspiring Minds’ intelligent adaptive assessments span across Language, Cognitive skills, Domain knowledge and Personality. A strong in-house research and development team with alumni from IITs and MIT form the development back bone of the patent pending assessment tools.
AMCAT™ - the flagship product is India’s Largest Employability Test. Conducted across the country throughout the year, AMCAT has been taken by over 1,000,000 candidates in 3000+ campuses, spread across 25 states. Tens of thousands of candidates secure their dream jobs every year through AMCAT.
Powered by a highly dedicated management team drawn from the IITs and IIMs, over 225 full-time employees, and a pan-India operational presence, Aspiring Minds has helped leading brands across verticals to improve their recruitment process efficiency and the quality of talent they hire. Aspiring Minds products and solutions have been adopted by leading corporates across sectors.
For more information log on to www.aspiringminds.in
Send an email to Amrita Purkayastha of Aspiring Minds Assessment Pvt. Ltd.
+91 - 124 - 4842777