AUTORABIT 4.1 GA RELEASE
AutoRABIT announces the General Availability of its 4.1 Release; featuring the first ever merge editor with conflict resolution built for the cloud
March 31, 2017 (FPRC) -- AutoRABIT, an end-to-end continuous delivery product specifically designed to accelerate the development and release of Salesforce application, today announced general availability of AutoRABIT 4.1. “AutoRABIT 4.1 is a transformational release. It revolutionizes the way developers implement Version Control for Salesforce and supports Version Control compliance,” said Vijaya Rayudu, Chief Operating Officer, AutoRABIT.
This new release supports gated check-ins framework, and code review for version control commits on Force.com as well as integrations with leading ALM tools such as Rally, VersionOne and Provar. This new release also boasts a new, more user friendly and more intuitive user interface. Always one to pay attention to customer feedback, Vishnu Datla, CEO of AutoRABIT, said, “You spoke, we listened and we are thrilled for the release of AutoRABIT 4.1. which empowers developers to be more effective and efficient within the Salesforce development process. I am sure that with the new features will make AutoRABIT a HABIT for every developer.”
With AutoRABIT 4.1 release, a few of the capabilities developers can expect to enjoy include:
• Gated check-ins framework and code review support for version control commits
• A wider range of ALM Integration support for tools like VersionOne, Provar and Rally.
• Validation of check-in requests and establish a practice of code review for Version Control Commits.
• Tabbed UI framework which supports the performance of parallel operations in multiple tabs.
• Ability to view relationships between multiple Salesforce objects with a visual dependency graph during a data migration process.
• API support for Salesforce Spring’17 in AutoRABIT which facilitates deployment of the newly added 9 metadata types and 13 modified metadata types including “Value Sets.”
AutoRABIT is an end-to-end Release Management and Continuous Delivery Suite to accelerate the development and release of Salesforce applications. It enables Automated Metadata Deployment and Version Control support, including Advanced Data Loading and Sandbox Management, Defect Tracking, and Test Automation for public and private clouds, but not limited to these. With its out-of-the box features, AutoRABIT streamlines the complete release process for the entire team and helps organizations implement Continuous Integration as a practice for Salesforce teams. With AutoRABIT, companies will achieve higher release velocity (days instead of weeks/months) and rapidly improved time-to-market schedules. For more information about this release and past releases, visit www.autorabit.com
Send an email to Brijesh John of AutoRABIT
+9140 - 23114566