2nd International Conference on Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Studies
The theme of Social Sciences 2018 is “Integrating Social Sciences & Medicine for better understanding Communities & Health” aims to bring a wide audience of academics like Sociologists, Social Scientists, Medical Sociologists, Policy makers, Social Science Researchers and practitioners, students from around the world under a single roof, where they discuss the research, achievements and advancements in the field of Social Science and Medicine.
September 20, 2017 (FPRC) --
Conferenceseries Ltd., invites all the participants from all over the world to attend 2nd International Conference on Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies during June 18-19, 2018 at Rome, Italy which includes prompt Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies 2018 is a global platform provides an interdisciplinary forum for the dissemination of social science research on health including anthropology, economics, geography, psychology, social epidemiology, social policy, sociology, law, criminology and health care practice, policy, and organization. It aims to discuss and learn about social aspects of health and disease, the social behavior of patients and health care providers, the social functions of health organizations and institutions, the social patterns and the utilization of health services, the relationship of health care delivery systems to other social institutions, and social policies toward health.
Social Sciences and Medicine
Social Sciences and Epidemiology
Social Sciences and Public Health
Social Sciences and Anthropology
Social Sciences and Biology
Social Sciences and Cultural Studies
Social Sciences and Humanities
Social Sciences and Sociology
Social Sciences and Criminology
Social Sciences and Nursing
Social Sciences and Psychology
Social Sciences and Law
Social Sciences and Political Sciences
Social Sciences and Population Studies
Social Sciences and Disaster Management
• Accepted Abstracts will be published in PubMed, MEDLINE, ProQuest, SCOPUS, SOCOLAR, EBSCO, CAS, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, SCIRUS, DOAJ indexed journals.
• Each abstract will be labeled with a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref
• Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your research profile
• Keynote sessions by world's most eminent researchers and Networking with Experts in Social Sciences
• Live Streaming of your presentation through our websites and YouTube
• e-Poster for $99
• Outstanding Young Researcher Award and Best Poster Award
• Top Industries Representation
• Tourist information to visit attractive places in Rome, Italy
For more details visit our website https://goo.gl/9Eftpd
The Social Sciences 2018 Committee is pleased to announce that they are currently accepting proposals for Symposia and Workshops on the above given topics. All proposals must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an email to Lucy Williams of Social Sciences Congress